INFORMATION CLAUSE – COUNTERPARTIES AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVES
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of your personal data is KEGAR spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (a limited liability company) based in Kępice, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000143014 (hereinafter referred to as “KEGAR”). KEGAR, as a Data Controller, decides for what purposes and how your data will be processed.
2. CONTACT DETAILS
In matters regarding the processing of your personal data you may contact the Data Controller:
- by email: email@example.com;
- by mail: KEGAR sp. z o.o., ul. Składowa 5, 77-230 Kępice (with the note: “Personal Data”);
- in person at the Data Controller’s office.
3. THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
Personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting business activity by the Data Controller, consisting in particular, in concluding and executing contracts for leather tanning, contracts for the provision of services to KEGAR as well as establishing cooperation with you or the entity you represent.
In order to perform contracts binding KEGAR with its contractors, it is necessary to process the personal data of employees and other persons acting on their behalf.
4. LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The basis for processing your personal data
- the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (if you are not a party to the contract and the contract with KEGAR is in connection with your job or another benefit to KEGAR). The legitimate interest of the Data Controller is to contact you in order to comply with the contract concluded by KEGAR;
- the performance of the contract to which you are a party and the activities to conclude it (if you are an entrepreneur – a natural person conducting business, or a natural person providing services under a civil law contract for KEGAR).
5. THE SOURCE OF YOUR DATA
We have received your personal data:
- directly from you (for example, if you are an entrepreneur – a natural person conducting business and have entered into a contract with us, or you have contacted us on behalf of the entity you represent);
- from your employer/the entity you are working with, who has indicated you as the contact person for the execution of the contract concluded with him, to which the Data Controller is a party.
6. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
In order to conduct business activities, the Data Controller may entrust the processing of your personal data to its service providers, including in particular entities providing the Data Controller with IT services, HR and payroll services (Hasco Service & Consulting sp. z o.o., Asseco Business Solutions SA), transport and forwarding services and other services necessary for the Data Controller’s business activities.
Such entities may process data only in accordance with the instructions of the Data Controller. They are also obliged to provide adequate data protection.
7. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the statute of limitations for claims related to the legal relationship to which KEGAR is a party.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
access your data
at any time, you can find out which data the Data Controller processes and get a copy of your data
correct your data
if you notice that they are invalid or out of date, such as when you change your name, phone number, email address, you are no longer working with a KEGAR contractor on behalf of whom you previously acted
delete your data
- when your data that you provided is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Data Controller, (e.g. you have terminated your cooperation with your KEGAR partner);
- when you object to the processing of your data;
- when your data is unlawfully processed;
- when the deletion of your data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
to restrict the processing of your data
- if you notice that your data is incorrect, you can request that it is not further processed for the period of time when the Data Controller checks the validity of the data.
- when your data is unlawfully processed but you do not want it to be deleted;
- the Data Controller will no longer need the data, but you may need it to make claims or protect yourself against claims;
- when you object to processing – until the Data Controller determines whether the basis of processing prevails over the basis of your objection.
to transfer your data (when you are a party to a KEGAR contract)
receive your data in a clear format and pass it on to another entity you designate (when the data is processed in the performance of a contract to which you are a party), unless this adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others
when your personal data is processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the employer (KEGAR) – as set out in point IV above, you may object to such processing. If KEGAR does not show that its interests prevail over the objection raised, your data will not be further processed.
9. COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you may file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (Biuro Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych – ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
10. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
We will not make automated decisions against you that would have legal effects against you or that would similarly affect you.
11. VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF DATA
Your provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary to conclude and execute an agreement with KEGAR (if you are a party to it).
Also, if the processing of your personal data takes place in connection with employment or any other form of cooperation with a KEGAR contractor, it is necessary to perform such a contract. The legitimate interest of KEGAR, in this case, is to contact you as the person designated to perform the contract with KEGAR. If you have any questions about the need to process your personal data, please contact your employer or the other party you are working with.