INFORMATION CLAUSE – MONITORING
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of your personal data is KEGAR spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (a limited liability company) based in Kępice, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000143014 (hereinafter referred to as “KEGAR”). KEGAR, as a Data Controller, decides for what purposes and how your data will be processed.
2. CONTACT DETAILS
In matters regarding the processing of your personal data you may contact the Data Controller:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by mail: KEGAR sp. z o.o., ul. Składowa 5, 77-230 Kępice (with the note: “Personal Data”);
- in person at the Data Controller’s office.
3. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The basis for the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the data controller to ensure safety in the area used by KEGAR to conduct business activities – in particular through video surveillance, where a legitimate interest is justified:
- ensuring the safety of employees and other persons on the premises of KEGAR;
- protection of KEGAR property;
- production control;
- maintaining KEGAR’s business secrets.
Additionally the Data Controller is obliged to use a video monitoring system on site, where the waste from his technological processes is stored (the basis for the processing of the data in this regard is Art. 25, § 6a-8a of the Waste Law Act, 14. December 2012).
4. THE SOURCE OF YOUR DATA
We collect your personal data in the form of an image using a video monitoring system installed in the premises and in the immediate vicinity of the KEGAR plant. The area under surveillance is clearly marked, in particular, by placing relevant information and graphic signs.
5. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The Data Controller uses the external security company – Security Agency of Persons and Property SZTORM, which uses a video monitoring system managed by Hasco Service & Consulting sp. z o.o. at its request
The SZTORM agency processes the data only in accordance with the instructions of the Data Controller. It is also obliged to provide adequate data protection.
In terms of the video monitoring of waste storage areas, the Data Controller is obliged to provide the real-time access to the monitoring system for the Voivodeship Environmental Protection Inspector in Gdańsk (Wojewódzki Inspektor Ochrony Środowiska), which processes the data for regulatory purposes as another data processor.
6. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will be stored for 7 days. After this period, the data will be permanently deleted (overwritten).
In terms of the data collected by the video monitoring of waste storage areas the retention period is 1 month from the collection date. After this period, the data will be permanently deleted (overwritten).
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
access your data
at any time, you can find out which data the Data Controller processes and get a copy of your data
rectify your data
if you notice that they are incorrect or if they have changed (e.g. you have completed additional courses and training, you have obtained new authorizations, you have changed your workplace, etc.)
delete your data
- when your data that you provided is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Data Controller;
- when you withdraw the consent on which your data processing is based;
- when your data is unlawfully processed;
- when the deletion of your data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
to restrict the processing of your data
- if you notice that your data is incorrect, you can request that it is not further processed for the time period when the Data Controller checks the validity of the data;
- when your data is unlawfully processed but you do not want it to be deleted;
- the Data Controller will no longer need the data, but you may need it to make claims or protect yourself against claims.
you may object at any time. Once it has been lodged, the Data Controller will have to assess whether its legitimate interest overrides the request. If not, your personal data will be deleted (including by anonymization).
8. COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you may file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (Biuro Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych – ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
9. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
We will not make automated decisions against you that would have legal effects against you or that would similarly affect you.
10. VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF DATA
Your provision of personal data is voluntary. While you are in an area monitored by KEGAR you agree to the processing of your personal data as a registered image.